The Pail List (Because this list surpasses buckets)
Also Known As: The list of Random
1) Today I went grocery shopping with my mom. I am fairly certain that I did a good job of making us both look completely ridiculous and had an awesome time while doing so. I also think that we made someone’s day. More specifically, we made the girl who was in the baking soda isle’s day
2) I am terrible at lacrosse as I found out in gym class.
3) The little things count, such as the way a person reacts to a red light, and reacting to ridiculous drivers on the road. (Hmmm… maybe I should work on that a little more.)
4) I am coming to the realization that the typical human tendency is to be somewhat cruel and self-centered. There is hope though, because I am blown away by the change that a little bit of prayer can bring around in people. I am proud to call my friends my own because of the wonderful way that they are set apart; I can see God in their daily actions.
5) You know that feeling of complete and utter boredom? Yeah, I have that right now.
6) My mom made these amazing muffins that are so good I have eaten five and a half already. That is a very true story.
And so ends The Pail List. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.